Authentic Jazz music, Bossa nova, French Jazz songs to add a touch of elegance to your event.
De-Lovely is a concert and glamour cocktail atmosphere band with more than 15 years of experience on French and international stages.
The band is composed of passionate, dynamic and talented musicians to entertain all types of events such as concerts, festivals, town hall concerts, jazz clubs, corporate events, team building, workshops, private parties, fairs, exhibitions...
The instrumental style covers Jazz, Swing, French Songs (French Jazz and French standards), Jazzy Pop, Latin, Brazilian (Bossa, Samba etc...).
The Jazz singer, accompanied by professional musicians, will perform standards of Jazz and Bossa nova, French Jazz songs + essential hits of French or international Pop.
De-Lovely offers a wide choice of instrumental and vocal options as well as a varied repertoire adapted to each situation to create an exceptional, customized and authentic event.
- Duo : Guitar/Piano + Saxophone/Vocal.
- Trio : Guitar/Piano + Double bass + Saxophone/Vocal.
- Quartet : Guitar/Piano + Double bass + Saxophone + Trumpet/Drums/Vocal.
- Quintet : Guitar/Piano + Double bass + Saxophone + drum + Trumpet/drum/Vocal.
- Sextet : Guitar + Piano + Saxophone + Trumpet + Double Bass + Drums.
The band can extend as far as Octet.
De-Lovely is also
- a gypsy band.
- an accordion band (Guinguette, Jazz).
- a Jazz, Swing, Funk, Latin "fanfare" of 3 to 8 musicians.
In a cozy atmosphere and a rhythmic harmony of a ballad of Swing, Hard bop bebopau or only the best Jazz instrumentalists dare to venture, De-Lovely performs in France, Europe and worldwide.
Fees & Other information
Intervention Zone : De Lovely performs in France, Europe and in the World.
Number of artists : 2 to 8.
Composition : Vocal, Guitar, Piano, Saxophone, Double bass, Trumpet, Drums.
Duo (Guitar/Piano + Saxophone/Vocal) : from € 1,170.
Trio (Guitar/Piano + Double bass + Saxophone/Vocal) : from € 1,560.
Quartet (Guitar/Piano + Double bass + Saxophone + Trumpet/Drums/Vocal) : from € 2,080.
Quintet (Guitar/Piano + Double bass + Saxophone + Drums + Trumpet/Drums/Vocal) : from € 2,600.
Sextet (Guitar + Piano + Saxophone + Trumpet + Double Bass + Drums) : from € 3,120.
Entertainment in "residence" during 5 days minimum in hotels, on site as skiing resorts, vacations, seaside resorts : from € 351 - € 442 of overall budget by musician/day + Travelling expenses + Sound system expenses + Accommodation + Food expenses.
The following are included in the pricing :
- Travel expenses up to 250km in the vicinity of Paris (one way).
- Sound equipment for up to 80 people.
- 1 to 3 sets of 50 minutes.
- € 400 for sound system fees for an audience of more than 80 to 300 people maximum.
- € 130/musician for each additional set of 50 min.
- For journeys of more than 250km (one way) : € 130/musician in case the return is in the evening or before 2:00 pm the next day.
- For journeys of more than 250km (one way) : € 234/musician in case the return is after 3:00 pm the next day.
Important information :
- For options : the group composition can extend up to the Septet, and Octet.
- For the Manouche, the group composition can be : Violin, two Guitars etc.
- Note that there is a special surcharge for special hours, for example wait 1 hour or 2 hours for the next set.
Depending on the distance and in case the performance is late in the evening, accommodation is required for the group.