Music Bands in Orleans
Located on the banks of the Loire, in north-central France, the city of Orléans had 116,685 inhabitants in 2017, while its metropolis, made up of 22 municipalities, has a population of 282,828 inhabitants. The urban area of Orleans, grouping 90 municipalities, has more than 433,337 inhabitants.
City of history, Orleans is classified world heritage of humanity. As a matter of fact, the image of Jenne d'Arc is inseparable from the history of the city, because of the decisive role played on May 8, 1429 in liberating the city from the English during the One Hundred Years War.
Numerous cultural events show the liveliness of the cultural life of the emblematic city:
- Fêtes johanniques, each beginning of May, remain the most important popular event in Orleans. The "Festivals of Jeanne d'Arc" are currently promoted to be listed as a UNESCO World Heritage;
- The festival of Saint-Aignan, in November, in the district of the same name, was replaced from 2005 by a music festival: the festival de travers;
- The Orleans jazz festival, Orléans'jazz, is a series of musical events during the month of June since 1991
- The international piano competition of the XX th century was created by pianist and pedagogue Françoise Thinat in 1994 and takes place every two years;
- The Human Rights Forum takes place at the start of each school year. This forum allows the population of the Orléans to exchange information, reflections, and points of view on the violated Human rights. The forum takes place in the form of conference-debates, screenings, workshops;
- The fun fair takes place every year in late May and early June;
- The electro set, electronic music festival, is held every year during the month of May;
- During the month of December several Christmas markets are organized;
- The electro set, electronic music festival, is held each year during the month of May on the forecourt of the Orléans theater on the occasion of the Fêtes Johanniques.
The cultural heritage of Orléans is rich and diverse with facilities such as museums, libraries, cinemas, concert halls and shows.
Orléans is musical entertainment in all its forms. From authentic gospel to reggae, including jazz, afro-jazz, soul, pop, rock, electronic music… everyone will find he needs.
Are you organizing an event as an individual or a company in Orléans? Contact Artists Premium for the organizational and entertainment part.
Artists Premium is an artistic and event agency specializing in artistic production and the organization of shows. Headquartered in Lausanne in Switzerland, we plan, organize and entertain high-level shows for events such as concert, Christmas concert, festival, wedding ceremony, drink reception or cocktail, flash mob, birthday anniversary, christening, funeral, corporate party, workshop, team building, convention, campaign, seminar, conference…
Artists Premium offers music bands, gospel choirs, pop bands, soul bands, reggae bands, DJs, dance and percussion troupes for a successful entertainment of your events.
Does gospel music inspire you? The gospel choir Your Gospel Team leads you to the kingdom of authentic African-American gospel music in the company of professional singers with sublime and sumptuous voices.
Are you a jazz lover? Our jazz and afro-jazz bands offer you high-level entertainment and revive self-love, love of life and optimism.
Do you want to experience a musical moment of strong emotion on a reggae background? The melodic voices of our reggae artists exhibit a deep expression of the human emotional state.
Do the warm and vibrant movements of exotic dance fascinate you? Our dance and percussion troupes transport you with magnificent dance steps and captivating percussion to the heart of African culture.
Our team demonstrates quality, reliability, flexibility, and professionalism from the start to the end of each service.
In addition, we guide you through the process to ensure that the musical entertainment and shows we provide match your vision, goals, and tastes.
So, do not hesitate to contact our team for more information on the options available for the organization, musical arrangement and entertainment of your events in Orléans and in the region of Centre-Val de Loire.