Music Bands in Rennes
Rennes is a French commune, prefecture of the department of Ille-et-Vilaine and capital of the Bretagne region. Covering an area of 20 square mile, Rennes has 213,454 inhabitants, making it the first most populous city in Bretagne.
Labeled city of art and history, it has preserved an important medieval and classical heritage within its historic center. 90 buildings are thus protected as historic monuments.
Many festivities and cultural events are featured each year:
- The Route du Rock "Winter Collection" is a rock festival which takes place in Rennes towards the end of February, the beginning of March;
- Drum Roll Festival, takes place in April;
- Mythos Festival of theater, storytelling, myth, and song. Takes place in April;
- Quartiers d'été: free festival taking place in mid-July in the Gayeulles park: concerts and cultural and civic activities;
- Jazz à l'Ouest takes place in November;
- Yaouank Festival: specialized in contemporary Breton music, takes place in November;
- Rock'n Solex, festival organized by INSA students from Rennes taking place in May;
- Les Rencontres Transmusicales, contemporary music festival. It takes place in early December;
- The Rockers Have Heart is a festival that takes place in December.
Considered as the gateway to Bretagne, Rennes is a European metropolis renowned for its excellence and quality of life. It was thus ranked first in 2018 in the "list of cities in France where life is good" according to the magazine L'Express.
All this is demonstrated by the various concerts, Christmas concerts, gospel concerts, musical entertainment, entertainment shows, dance entertainment, observed in the city at different times of the year.
Does gospel music inspire you? The gospel choir Your Gospel Team leads you to the realm of authentic African-American gospel music in the company of professional singers with sublime and sumptuous voices.
Are you a jazz lover? Our jazz and afro-jazz bands offer you high-level entertainment and revive self-love, love of life and optimism.
Do you want to experience a musical moment of strong emotion on a reggae background? The melodic voices of our reggae artists exhibit a deep expression of the human emotional state.
Do the warm and vibrant movements of exotic dance fascinate you? Our dance and percussion troupes transport you with magnificent dance steps and captivating percussion to the heart of African culture.
With talents in their field, our artists move everywhere in Bretagne for musical entertainment and shows.
Artists Premium is an artistic and event agency specializing in artistic production and the organization of shows. Headquartered in Lausanne in Switzerland, we plan, organize and entertain high-level shows for events such as concert, Christmas concert, festival, wedding ceremony, drink reception or cocktail, flash mob, birthday anniversary, christening, funeral, corporate party, workshop, team building, convention, campaign, seminar, conference…
Artists Premium offers music bands, jazz bands, gospel choirs, pop bands, soul bands, reggae bands, DJs, dance and percussion troupes for a successful entertainment of your events.
Our team demonstrates quality, reliability, flexibility, and professionalism from the start to the end of each service.
In addition, we guide you through the process to ensure that the musical entertainment and shows we provide match your vision, goals, and tastes.
So, don't hesitate to contact our team for more information on the offer available for the organization, musical arrangement and entertainment of your events in Rennes and throughout the region of Bretagne.