Music Bands in Strasbourg
Strasbourg is a French commune located in the Bas-Rhin department. Strasbourg is the administrative center of the department, and the capital of the Grand Est region. The municipality of Strasbourg has a population of approximately 280,966 inhabitants estimated in 2017 over an area of 30.50 square miles.
The history of Strasbourg, rich and tormented, has left a remarkable architectural heritage. The city center, located in Grande Île, is fully listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The City of Strasbourg was also labeled City of Art and History in 2014, with the project of enhancing its heritage and raising awareness of Strasbourg residents about their living environment.
Strasbourg hosts several music festivals including:
- Chamber music summer meetings: a journey back in time around chamber music;
- Le Printemps des Bretelles: the biggest festival in France dedicated to the accordion;
- Musica: an unmissable event about contemporary music, with great composers and musicians and young talents;
- The Artefacts: the first major festival of contemporary music at the Zenith in Strasbourg;
- Festival Nouvelles Strasbourg Danse in May ;
- The Strasbourg Music Festival dedicated to classical music and lyric art;
- The Jazzdor festival which brings together jazz music lovers;
- The Musica Festival, or Contemporary International Music Festival, created in 1982, brings together more than 20,000 spectators each year;
- Contemporary music is mainly represented by the Festival des Artefacts, created in the early 1990s. It takes place over several days in April.
The city of Strasbourg also hosts several dance and theater festivals, including the Nouvelles Strasbourg Danse festival in May, which takes place in the most important halls of the city as well as the squares and streets. In different parts of the city, events are entertained with different styles of dance.
Are you fascinated by the warm and vibrant movements of exotic dance? The artists and percussion troupes of Artists Premium transport you with magnificent dance steps and captivating percussions to the heart of African culture.
The city also has active bands of contemporary music. From gospel music to reggae, including jazz, afro-jazz, soul, rock, pop, electronic music…
Does gospel music inspire you? The gospel choir Your Gospel Team leads you to the realm of authentic African-American gospel music in the company of professional singers with sublime and sumptuous voices.
Are you a jazz lover? Artists Premium's jazz and afro-jazz bands offer you high-level entertainment and revive self-love, love of life and optimism.
Do you want to experience a musical moment of strong emotion on a reggae background? The melodic voices of our reggae artists exhibit a deep expression of the human emotional state.
Are you a resident of the city of Mulhouse? Are you organizing a private event or a corporate event? Contact Artists Premium for the organizational part of your event.
Artists Premium is an artistic and event agency specializing in artistic production and the organization of shows. Headquartered in Lausanne in Switzerland, we plan, organize and entertain high-level shows for events such as concert, Christmas concert, festival, wedding ceremony, drink reception or cocktail, flash mob, birthday anniversary, christening, funeral, corporate party, workshop, team building, convention, campaign, seminar, conference…
Artists Premium offers music bands gospel dans ce cadre d’activités pop bands soul bands reggae bands DJs dance and percussion troupes for a successful entertainment of your events.
Our team demonstrates quality, reliability, flexibility, and professionalism from the start to the end of each service.
In addition, we guide you through the process to ensure that the musical entertainment and shows we provide match your vision, goals, and tastes.
So, do not hesitate to contact our team for more information on the options available for the organization, musical arrangement and entertainment of your events in Strasbourg and the whole region of Grand Est.