« Popular songs from Bizet's opera Carmen in a fervent and contagious Swing »
Swinging Toréadors is mainly a quintet of Jazz-Latin revisiting the opera CARMEN OF BIZET. The quintet is composed of :
- Raphaël : Saxophone, Flute ;
- Julien : Trumpet ;
- Benjamin : Piano and Arrangements ;
- Benjamin : Drums ;
- Laurent : Double bass.
The musicians of Swinging Toréadors play regularly in jazz festivals and clubs, concerts and prestigious private events.
The quintet covers the most popular titles of Bizet's opera Carmen, played on Latin, calypso, funky and swing rhythms. A homogeneous and flexible rhythm section, privileging the rigor of the tempo without restricting the invention, associated with an original brass section which interweaves the melody in a Swing of a fervent and contagious effectiveness.
Swinging Toréadors performs in France and in Europe.
Fees & Other information
Intervention Zone : Swinging Toréadors performs in France and Europe.
Number of artists : 5.
Composition : Saxophone, Flute, Trumpet, Piano, Drum, Double bass.
Quintet (Saxophone /Flute + Trumpet + Piano + Drum + Double bass) :
- Les than 250km in the vecinity of Paris : € 3,250 + Travel expenses + Sound equipment fees.
- More than 250km, return journey in the evening or before 2:00 pm the next day : € 3,900 + Travel expenses + Sound equipment fees.
- More than 250km, return journey after 3:00 pm : € 4,550 + Travel expenses + Sound equipment fees.
The following is included in the rate of the different options : 1:30 mn performance.
Special Request : for long distance, Provide a daily allowance of € 25 per musician for food + 1 vegetarian food if possible.
Depending on the distance and in case the performance is late in the evening, accommodation is required for the group.