The practice of a mixture of references between Funk, Jazz and Rhythm n 'blues.
Created by Olivier Curt, a professional and experienced drummer, The Gamblers is a musical band in Lyon, that oscillates between blues, colorful jazzy funk. Olivier and Sidney Faton started writing songs while performing in various venues, festivals and others… Other talented musicians joined the band. Olivier then changed the structure of the band by adding a keyboard and a sax.
Today, The Gamblers' expected outcome is the collaboration, the fusion of artistic talent and the passion of dynamic and agile musicians for whom the stage has no secrets:
- Irina Kaminska: Singer from Lyon, of Ukrainian origin, Irina made numerous pop-jazz artistic projects, and participated in various concerts in Ukraine, Russia, Poland and France. On stage, Irina seduces all audiences with her sweet, engaging, attractive and vibrant voice that seems to come from the depths of her soul.
- Andgel Trupia : a natural talented guitarist, he traveled to Los Angeles (GIT) to attend the courses of "Robben Ford", "Scott Henderson", "Joe Diorio". He currently plays with various blues, soul, and jazz bands on the Italian stage with the band "After hours", and in Switzerland with D112.
- Cyrille Savoi : Saxophonist and harmonicist, he is a songwriter who released an EP 5 tracks.
- Olivier Bonin : Graduate from School of "jazz action valence" in Valence, he became the bassist of various bands ranging from funk to afro beat, from world music to duo jazz, trio, quartet.
- Olivier Curt : He toured in various jazz and blues groups, and performed in France (Cognac blues passion, Bordeaux, Grenoble, Brest, etc.), Switzerland (Le chat Noir, Carouge, Le BAG Genève, Vevey, Neufchâtel) and Belgium (Zootegem blues festival, Mons, Brussels).
In a festive and relaxing atmosphere, The Gamblers band entertains weddings, birthday parties, festivals, concerts, Christmas concerts, corporate events... with different options in France, Switzerland and all over Europe.Management & Booking : Artists Premium Sàrl
Fees & Other information
Intervention Zone : The Gamblers performs in France, Switzerland and Europe.
Number of artists : 4 to 6.
Group Composition : Vocal, Sax, Guitar, Bass, Drum, Keyboards, Sound Engineer.
Quartet (Vocal + Guitar + Bass + Drum).
Quintet (Vocal + Sax + Guitar + Bass + Drum).
Sextuor (Vocal + Sax + Guitar + Bass + Drums + Keyboards + Sound Engineer).
The following are included in the different option :
- Sound system (1K power from 50 to 100 people) + Stage lighting.
- Travel expenses up to 1h 30 mn (one way).
- 1 hour 30mn of performance.
For the Sextuor option : 2K Sound system mandatory for comfort.
Fees : Upon request. Contact us for more information.
Depending on the distance and in case the performance ends late in the evening, accommodation is to be provided for the group.